(CRTC) More ethnic programming requested for CJLV 1570 Laval.
Radio Humsafar Incorporated has applied to increase the allowable amount of ethnic programming on CJLV 1570 Laval from 25% to 40% during the broadcast week. 60% of the total programming will remain French, while the remaining 40% will cater to 12 ethnic groups in 4 different languages. The applicant states that the changes are necessary to remain financially viable.
Canadian Radio News FB group (2020-06-16)