THE PERFIL GROUP, READY TO LAUNCH YOUR AM 1190.
It was about 53 months since the Perfil Group decided to finally launch its Sound Broadcasting Station by AM at the frequency of 1190 KHz, which was judged by Decree No. 1069/17 dated 20 /12/2017, in favor of the signature “PERFIL RADIODIFUSIONES S.A.”, member of the cited editorial group, and composed by journalist Jorge Alberto Fontevecchia, holder of 95% shareholder, and Mrs. Nelva Elvira Balbina López, holder of the remaining 5%.
Monday, May 2, 2022, is the day the new AM signal belonging to the old LR9 Radio America will air.
According to sources responsible from the station itself, it will broadcast for 24 hours, and will have a strictly informative format. The star of the new programming is the journalistic space that will be called “Modo Fontevecchia”, with the driving of Jorge Fontevecia, from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00 Hs, which will be spread not only in the AM 1190, but also in doubt x with the channel “Net TV”, the Portal “Profile. com” and the app of the group. It is estimated that the new RADIO PERFIL AM 1190 will have its central studies at the same site where the Modulated Frequency Station currently operates at 101.9 MHz, that is, on 2715 California Street of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires. The station in AM has been assigned a Category II, equivalent to a power of 25 Kw (Dayurna) and 5 Kw (Nocturna), currently unknown the location of its new transmitter plant, and remembering that the old LR9 antenna located over the cal The 3933 Barrio de Villa neighborhood Soldier, in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, was dismantled in its entirety in 2017.
Finally, it is worth pointing out that today, the frequency of 1190 KHz is being “occupied” by the unauthorized station called “Radio La Más Santiagueña”, which operates from the town of Gregorio de Laferrere, Partido de La Matanza, Province of Buenos Aires, the reason why it is estimated that soon the latter will be forced to change frequency.
Keep an eye on https://www.facebook.com/radioperfil/
Steve Whitt, Medium Wave News Editor to mwcircle iog (2022-04-20)